MINIBOOSTER 5 U
Small, light dual component, stainless steel injection pump with separate rinsing piston for processing acrylate gels.
The conveyance of A and B components is implemented by a pneumatic motor, which drives both material pistons. This results in a forced pumping capacity of 1:1. The external rinsing pump (for the pumping of water and/or flushing agent) is used for the cleaning of the injection head, whip and packer. In this way, acrylate gels with very low pot-life can be processed reliably.
- For acrylate gels
- Engine gear ratio air motor ~ 1 : 10
- Working pressure 0 – 100 bar
- Mixing ratio 1 : 1
- Volume flow per double stroke 50 ml
- Maximum flow rate ~ 7-8 l/min
- Dimensions B 50 cm x T 25 cm x H 82 cm
- Weight ~ 30 kg
- Effective air demand 250 l/min
- Compression head 2-link mechanics