The PROOFMATE® Waterstops are designed to be installed for sealing in construction and movement concrete joints. The application of waterstops is normally according to jobsite specifications, WU Guidelines or the DIN 18541 and DIN 18197. The sealing principle of in concrete embedded waterstops is the longer path of water circulation.
According to this physical principle, differently to other forms of joint sealing like swelling profiles or injection hoses, there is the placement of a physical barrier that requires from the incoming water to follow a path along and around the rippled structure that is longer than the actual permeability of the concrete.
The watestop profiles are made of high quality thermoplastic material (PVC-P) and are available in the regular production standards as well as according to DIN 18541 or, if requested, also in a bitumen resistant formulation. As for general jobsite regulation only “end-to-end” joints are allowed, we can supply workshop finished pieces as “L”, “T”, cross or other special shaped welded elements. Additionally, under request, we are able also to deliver the bands together with VPRESS® injection hoses or HYDROSEAL swelling profiles. Special shapes and colors are also available under request.
Internal Construction Joint Waterstops
PVC-P Reinforced FLEX
PVC-P ATM “PROOFMER”
PVC-P Reinforced FLEX with Loop
PVC-P A with Injection Hose
PVC-P PROOF FLEX 15
PVC-P DIN 18541 A
PVC-P PROOF FLEX 15 FIX
Internal Expansion Joint Waterstops
PVC-P DTM “PROOFMER”
PVC-P D with Loop
PVC-P Omega Band OM
PVC-P D Punched
PVC-P D with Injection Hose
PVC-P DIN 18541 D
External Construction Joint Waterstops
PVC-P AA with Injection Hose
PVC-P DIN 18541 AA
PVC-P AA without Bolster
PVC-P AATM “PROOFMER”
PVC-P AA One Side Flat
External Expansion Joint Waterstops
PVC-P ADTM “PROOFMER”
PVC-P DIN 18541 DA
PVC-P AD with Injection Hose
Joint Sealing Bands
PVC-P FVTM “PROOFMER”
PVC-P DIN 18541 FA
HD and HDA Bands
PVC-P S Hollow
PVC-P DTM 32 Corner K “PROOFMER”
PVC-P PROOFMATE® Joint Tube
Waterstop Welded Parts
Flat corner, cover plate internal
Flat corner, cover plate external
- The standard special part length is 0,50 m (measured ont he axis), other lengths possible under request.
- Specific taylor-made shapes can be designed and executed under request.
- Combined welded special parts are possible under request.
- It is recommended to limit the special pieces to a maximum of 25m length due to dimensional reasons. Longer elements are not guaranteed to maintain their dimensional precision. Special welded elements and
- systems are custom made and after completion cannot be taken back.
- 125 Watt
- 250 Watt
- 300 Watt
PVC Melting Band based on highly elastic PVC-P
* BV-quality (bitumen compatible) waterstops in most cases have different (higher) elongation at break. This type is not standard, only available under request. The single pictures of the waterstops are indicative of the listed profiles and serve only as illustrative examples. The correct application depends on the local conditions, therefore no guarantee can be given. All data and specifications are based on the present state of the art and the right to changes and adaptations for the sake of development remains explicitly reserved.