To pave the way for building a better world.
To facilitate the construction of long lasting, affordable, and sustainable structures by eliminating the ground instability and water ingress challenges with minimal environmental footprint.
We ensure that you can count on delivering what you promised, as we rely on our core values of
- Excellence: You will receive the right service and support,
- Solutions: We are solutions-oriented, resourceful, and reliable,
- Results: You will receive results you were promised, so that you can achieve your goals.
- The construction industry accounts for an incredible 36% of worldwide energy usage, and 40% of CO2 emissions,
- Most infrastructure projects end with 80% over the budget and 2+ years in delays,
- Unpredictable effects of ground instability and water ingress are among the root causes of cost and schedule overruns,
- Expect the “unexpected” especially in underground construction,
- You need a reliable partner with resourceful solutions for preventing and overcoming the “unexpected.”
Geoform takes the responsibility as your project partner seriously and delivers to you the most
- Effective and efficient turnkey ground improvement solutions for “predictable constructing”, and
- Reliable and rapid remedies to overcome the unforeseen “Geo” obstacles,
so that your projects remain on track and long-lasting, energy efficient structures.
We take pride in our proven record of 100% success in all our undertakings by:
Combining the best of the world technology, know-how, and products from Germany along with renown North American engineering, and exclusive QA systems
…so that you can count on Geoform for keeping what you promised your clients!
Geoform is your solutions provider for:
- construction disasters prevention,
- underground construction disaster recovery,
- underground mining and construction problem-solving services.
Geoform provides you remedies for:
- challenges at every stage of tunneling,
- ground improvement,
- ground stabilization/consolidation
- overcoming unstable subgrade and flowing ground challenges,
- stopping water leaks, water ingress, water inrush issues,
- filling voids behind structures,
- crack repairs,
- joint repairs,
- essentially overcoming the unexpected and challenges caused by others under the ground in major heavy construction projects and in mining.
Geoform brings the most effective and efficient German technology, materials, tools, machinery, and application know-how along with the North American construction experience.
Geoform serves the North American region from the Headquarters and five warehouses in Oakville, Ontario, Canada. The company is currently in the process of expanding its service hubs to the rest of Canada and the USA.
From disaster recovery to planning, design, application of successful, on-time and on budget completed projects, the Geoform team takes pride in bringing efficient, lasting, and total cost-effective results with collaboration, passion and energy at every step of the process. It is a philosophy that continues to drive our practical applications, proven with all clients’ complete satisfaction.
What We Do
Geoform uses thoroughly tested, certified and proven Systems for Ground Consolidation and Waterproofing.
Our Visionary Team
University of North Carolina and Bogazici University A.A., MBA. He is a serial entrepreneur, having managed to generate over a billion $ in global business.
Kayhan has over 30 years of multi-industry experience developing high-performing multinational supply chains and collaborative network businesses.
Gazi University and Insead MBA. He founded ECE International Trade Inc. in 1981. ECE was acquired by FRESENIUS AG- Germany-USA global company in 1996.
Senol managed Fresenius Medical Care as a Country Manager and CEO until the end of 2012 with annual sales of $150 million.
University of Hacettepe. He has over 30 years of experience working in the heavy construction industry as a Senior Geotechnical Design Engineer.
Ediz brings hands-on experience and knowledge from working on various renowned projects across Canada and internationally, for the advancement of Geoform.